Cape Coral Florida Real Estate
Cape Coral is one of the nation's first master-planned communities. The peninsular city lies between the scenic Caloosahatchee River, Charlotte Harbor and the Intracostal Waterway. Never to be duplicated, this water wonderland features more than 400 miles of fresh and salt water canals and 27 miles of shoreline.
The most populated city in Southwest Florida, Cape Coral ranks 14th in population statewide. Encompassing 114.4 square miles, it is also the state's second largest geographical city.
The Cape, as locals and residents call it, is enjoying rapid but carefully managed growth due to a number of factors:
- Relaxed Gulf Coast Lifestyle
- Easy Access to Regional and National Markets
- High-Growth National Job Market
- Affordable Housing Mixture
- Quality Educational Facilities
- Cost Effective Industrial Space
- Business Incentives
- Progressive Tax Structure